• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2022 PSE albums

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My last version of PSE was 11. When I put a picture from organizer into an album, a small green box appeared on the picture indicating that picture was in an album. My 2022 version does not do this. Am I doing something wrong?

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be able to see the albm icon under the thumbnail, you must be in the 'detailed' view with a zoom factor allowing seeing all the icons under the thumbnail. The 'View' top menu should have 'details' and 'file names' checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks . I found the details, file names but they are grayed out and I cannot check them. How do I know if I am in the detailed view with zoom factor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To switch from the old 'detailed' view to the  newer 'adaptative' view, you use the Ctrl D switch. The new adaptative view only shows the image thumbnails without the surrounding space which allows showing the file names and details under the the thumbnail. The zoom level for the thumbnails is on the bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines