• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2023 Photoshop Elements, how change order of photos in slideshow?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, help please,

How do I change the order of the photos in my slideshow? I tried to click and drag but did not do it.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

What OS are you using?  Click-and-drag should work. Did you click and drag in the Media tab of the slideshow editor?  If you select a thumbnail to move, does a checkmark appear?  Maybe be a little more patient with the click and drag. 

Snap_2022.10.01_11h4m19s_001.png

Can you change the order of images in an Album by click and drag?  If so, use the Album to change the order of images, select them and then hit the Slideshow button.

If there is a lot of media analysis going on in the background, I suppose it is possible that t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?  Click-and-drag should work. Did you click and drag in the Media tab of the slideshow editor?  If you select a thumbnail to move, does a checkmark appear?  Maybe be a little more patient with the click and drag. 

Snap_2022.10.01_11h4m19s_001.png

Can you change the order of images in an Album by click and drag?  If so, use the Album to change the order of images, select them and then hit the Slideshow button.

If there is a lot of media analysis going on in the background, I suppose it is possible that this will interfere with other operations.  Try going to Edit>Preferences>Media Analysis and uncheck all boxes.  See whether that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you! You were right, too impatient with the click and drag! Yay! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines