Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

64-Bit Version auf 32-Bit Rechner?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, eine allgemeine Anfrage.

Ist es möglich eine 64-Bit-Version vin Photoshop Elements 2021 auf einem Windows10 - 32-Bit zu installieren, oder gibt es da eineandere Version?

Gruß Thomas

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

This is the requirement for PSE 2021: Microsoft Windows 10 version 1903 or later (version 1909 recommended); 64-bit versions only; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 not supported. https://adobe.ly/3DDhM3l

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Walter,

sorry for the delay. I checked my father's computer.  It is running om Windows 10 Home, Version 1909.

If I understand the requirements correctly, it it is not possible to install PSE 2021 64-Version on a 32-Bit System, or am I wrong? If it is so, I have to find an other solution.

Best Regards

Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas, Are you sure that it's a 32-bit system? You can check the Device specifications in Settings > System > About. The Device specifications are displayed at the top of the window.

2021-10-19 13_16_50-Settings.png

You could install it as a trial to see if it will work.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Walter,

yes, System type is 32-Bit OS x64 bases processor.

My Father bought PSE2021 64-Bit not knowing details about his Computer. And now I try to solve the problem.

The Retailer told me, that the installation program will check the System type and then install the correct  Version automatically. But, I won't believe that.

If you  tell me, an installation under this condition is not possible, I contact the Retailer again and try to deceive the Version.

Thanks for your help

Best Regards Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines