• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actions not working in PSE 2020

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the actions in my Actions list will not work. I have used some of them before with no problemsbut now thee only icon that will work is the delete icon. I have used Adobe onlinesupport & have followed their instructions but to no avail. 

Please help. I'm getting very frustrated!

Sheila

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you having problems with Actions that are included in Elements or ones that you have imported from another source?  If the former, try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actions are in sets with the name of the set and then each individual action is within the set.

You have to click on the small arrow to the left of the Action Set name to see the actions within the set.

In the example below Adjustment Layers is the Action Set and Curves thru Selective Color are the individual actions.

Click the name of the individual action to Play

(in the example below Curves is one of the actions)

aset.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines