• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activating Photoshop Elements after formating it.

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I recently upgraded my PC and thus set up Windows completely new. That also meant reinstalling all the old Software, e.g. Photoshop and Premiere Elements 15. I have entered my serial number and first, it was accepted without any problems. But on the next start, suddenly a Window appeared: "The Serial Number XXX is already used by the maximum amount of computers..." Now since I reinstalled windows, I can't access my old PC anymore. I searched through the forums, that supposedly should be able to remove all active computers somewhere, but I just can't find the link. I have looked on the helppage "Activating and Deactivating Licenses" but I just can't find the link. How can I get all my registered PCs out of this?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

1. Go to Contact Customer Care

2. Look for the chat icon in the bottom-right of the screen:

Screenshot 2021-07-20 191238.jpg

3. Start a new chat and type the word AGENT to bypass all the automated conversation steps

4. When you get to speak to an Adobe employee, make sure all you ask for is to deactivate your existing installations of Photoshop Elements 15.

5. Most of the time this process will take minutes - if you're unlucky and get an Adobe employee who (incorrectly) advises you that Photoshop Elements 15 is no longer supported and they can't deactivate your installations, just try again a bit later. Above all, be patient and polite and you should be sorted out 🙂

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines