• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

activations

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serial numbers provided for 2022 photoshop elements and premiere elements purchased from adobe do not work for activation. Support useless and phone numbers to call just send you around in a circle with the same old answers solving nothing. Products downloaded fine and adobe had no problem accepting my money.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe directly for activation issues. Try again to reach them via phone or chat. Hopefully you will be directed to an agent who can help. . Be assertive, make clear that you do not require assistance with the software, just activation. If necessary, request to be connected to a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that you have the PSE serial number for PSE and the PreEl serial for PreEl and you didn't swap them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also make sure you are using the serial number, and not the redemption code.  You submit a redemption code to get the serial number. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as    you have  . A lot of difficulties to be able to contact Adobe. It would be much more efficient if Adobe could respond in writing to emails. I sent a first  email with my email address and a second one by replying to the Adobe address that had sent me the serial numbers. Each time, no answer and referral in the maze of searches of a solution. In short, I was finally able to activate Photoshop. The problem: Adobe has released the serial number of Photoshop 2021 (and no Phtoshop 2022 purchased). While searching and by chance, I downloaded the 2021 version after entering in my Adobe account the serial numbers received for Photoshop 2021. I hope I was able to help other Internet users. I read now that the 2022 version has just been released. As I have bought the 2022 version, I suppose that Adobe will send new series n° and that I will be able to use the 2022 version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I have bought the 2022 version, I suppose that Adobe will send new series n° and that I will be able to use the 2022 version?

By @micjos

If you purchased Photoshop Elements 2022, you should have been sent either a redemption code (used to get a serial number) or a serial number.

Did you purchase directly from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines