• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Elements 12

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I purchased Adobe Elements 12 in 2013 at office Max and cannot get it to work.  Even have receipt.  The agent took so much of my time and cannot help me. Very federated. My first adobe purchase.  Frustrated with poor customer support and service.  Cannot rely on Adobe and their support and products are not too good.
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support lasts for about 5 years. Do you mean it sat in a box for the last 9 years? Old apps often don't work on current systems. There have been many paid for upgrades with fixes for new systems in the years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop elements is classified as a "perpetual product" by Adobe. What does that mean?  New versions come out every year, and it's not going away any time soon.

The best I could find indicates that support is provided for the most recent version (pse 2021) and for the previous two versions.  There is a bit of contradictory information, however, support seems to be maxed out for just the last three version.   After that everything is "directed to to the forum"- where a "online chat" with adobe personnel is sometimes suggested.

You don't say what your OS is.  If it's the latest MAC OS: throw the disks away, they are useless.

Adobe, at the most , would give you a $20 discount applied to the purchase of the latest version. 

There are tons of users here in the forum that will tell you "Yeah, I have version 12 running"- but it's not going to be easy to do, if at all.  Good luck.

Me?  I'd chalk it up to experience, throw the discs away, and wait two months and get Photoshop Elements 2022 when it gets released. 

2021-08-14_145913.jpg2021-08-14_145820.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines