• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Elements 14 login

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today while using my PSE 14, I notice it was logged in, so I logged out.

Later when I went to use it, it says I must log in! What!

So after digging around for a half hour I find my old password and attempt to login!

This time it tells me, I have it installed on too many machines! I must deactivate in order to use my PSE.

My old machines are gone, I cant deactivate what has died and gone! I still have the original box and actiation codes. so can adobe de-authorize all my old activations and let me start over?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

This is a user to user community. For some issues it will be necessary to contact Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support. Make clear you are not looking for support for an older product but need your activations re-set.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user community. For some issues it will be necessary to contact Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support. Make clear you are not looking for support for an older product but need your activations re-set.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much I was able to contact support via chat, and was able to reset my activations!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines