• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Elements 2021 will not print correctly to Epson printer

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a copy of Adobe 2021. It is running on Windows 10. I can not get proper size prints on  my Epson 2720 printer. The prints come out the wrong size and in the wrong location. I match paper size and type on the printer and the driver. I am always presented with a eror message on the printer that states the paper sizes do not match. I believe this is a Adobe issue and not a issue with the printer. When using the supplied Epson photo printing software I have no isues with the printer. Is it possible to print correctly to Epson printers with Adobe Elements 2021 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Do you have the latest drivers and firmware for the printer?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

1. Are you printing via Editor or via Organizer? If you are printing via Organizer, try the editor. Or vice versa.The point is that the print engines are not the same.

2. Suggest that you go on the Epson web site to be sure that you have the latest driver.

3. Did you install the Epson driver yourself initially, or are you using the driver installed by Microsoft in Windows 10? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds more like a Photoshop Elements question. I'm moving your post to that forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Are you printing via Editor or via Organizer? If you are printing via Organizer, try the editor. Or vice versa.The point is that the print engines are not the same.

2. Suggest that you go on the Epson web site to be sure that you have the latest driver.

3. Did you install the Epson driver yourself initially, or are you using the driver installed by Microsoft in Windows 10? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I switched from Editor to Organizer and printed perfectly.  On my laptop, it works with Editor.  On my Surface it works in Organizer.  Crazy  --- but whatever works.  Thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the latest drivers and firmware for the printer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded and reinstalled the driver. I did originaly use the driver from the disk that came with the printer. And yes I still use CD disks once in a while Thanks for the help. Everything works as it should. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'rer welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines