• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Elements 2022 freezes constantly

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always had issues with Elements.  I keep upgrading to the latest version hoping that Adobe finally cared enough to produce a decent upgrade.  The 2022 version is awful.  It either freezes, crashes, or uses all of my system's 32GB of RAM.  It now freezes every time I try to rotate an Apple HEIC photo.  Even when I just do one at a time.

Adobe support, can you please stop making me pay for new "yearly" versions while you refuse to release patches to the product I already own?  How do I get Adobe suppoert's attention devoted to fixing these issues?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welp, you start by letting us know what your OS is....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started to have this problem too.  Really maddening, as I am usually in the middle of my edit.  Have to restart my laptop and start all over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After having longstanding issues with Elements (Photo Editor) 2020 loading that continued despite several reinstalls, 2024 is now repeating the same issues. In trying to reinstall recently purchased Elements 2024 – system will NOT allow. Can you please help troubleshoot this frustrating problem? OS: Win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

reboot your computer, then try, sometimes users also have to disable their antivirus for a few minutes so it can get installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines