• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Elements Keeps Trying to import from OneDrive

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new laptop and re-installed Adobe Elements.  After launching organizer I did a bulk import.  The program automatically selected both the Photos on my laptop (which I want catalogued) and photos in my OneDrive.  I deleted the OneDrive folder.  The first import worked OK.  But then Elements indicated it found more files and began again trying to import from OneDrive (I see download prompts).  Is there another place I need to exclude OneDrive folder from what is watched?

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the OneDrive folder.

More details please. Do you mean you deleted the folder or its contents? Is it possible that Onedrive tries to sync back the Cloud version of your photos to the OneDrive folder on your disk?

What is indicated in your watched folders selection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm guessing that you removed One Drive from the Bulk Import dialog.  You may also need to remove it from the File>Watched Folders menu dialog.  They are not identical dialogs and can be a little confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines