• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe nees to extract its digit!!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe needs to extract its digit and produce software fixes for Monterey. Very poor performance from Adobe  but the good news is that there are now a number of alternatives just as good.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Download and install , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have issued an update for pse 2022--- you should also download and install monterey 12.1 for it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020 still does not work and i cannot find any fix for my software. Adobe also says they are still working on a fix but I strongly supect thet they will just let it go and hope people will buy new software or a subscription.

Personally my inclination is to move elswhere as there are many very good alternatives now which I am currently exploring. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2020 is no longer supported.  Adobe actively supports (issues updates- which are functionality updates, not feature updates) the most current version, and the most recent previous version, that's it.  What does that mean? Only PSE 2022 and PSE 2021 will get any updates- anything before PSE 2021 will not get any updates- 

They won't update PSE 2020 to work with Monterey.

I don't work for Adobe, but that's pretty much the ways things are. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines