• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Elements Will Not Open on Mac

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Photoshop Elemetns, Premiere Elements, and the Elements Organizer since September 2019 on my Macbook Air without any issues. But all of a sudden, both of applications will not open.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled them several times but nothing seems to be working. When I click on any of the applications to open them, the screen response is that it's loading the photoshop, premiere, or organizer workspace but nothing ever loads. 

TOPICS
Mac , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Mac OS are you running? Only PSE 2020 is fully compatible with Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? So this is Adobes way of forcing an update to 2020. Terrible way to treat customers, Ive used the program since version 2 or 3, also subscribe to CC. Perhaps time to look elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not Adobe. It’s a user to user forum where we try to help each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines