• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Element 15 / Premiere element 15

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already installed this files onto 2 other Window Computer, I removed one of these files.  Then tried to install it on to my new Window Computer and wil not take the S/N. HowdoI fix it.

Second Question Would my program convert my HEIC to JPEG Format? If not what programcan?

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are receiving a message that you have already installed the program on the maximum number of machines (two), but it is only installed on one, you need to contact Adobe Support.  You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.  Tell support that you need to deactivate one of your machines.

See this HelpX page for further information.

Elements 15 cannot work with HEIC files.  If you are downloading the files from an iPhone, go to the Settings on your phone and adjust the Photos app.  At the bottom of the options, there are two choices for Transfer to Mac or PC.  Select Automatic rather than Keep Originals.  When you import the files to your computer, the HEIC files will be automatically converted to jpegs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines