• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 Not Listed Under Programs

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have "Program Files" but no Adobe Photoshop Element 2019 listed. I am on a Dell that has a solid state drive as well as the normal kind, which has been a disatre.....beware! From what the Dell techs tell me is that the programs are on the solid state drive as it is faster, and the data is on the regular type drive. In any case, my C drive is the solid state drive, the D drive the regular hard drive, so I searched for Program files on C. The programs file is there, just not Adobe. As you can see from the attachment, it goes from AMD to something called Bonjour to Carbonite.

Program Files shot.JPG

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Injun2, I have moved your post to its own thread (and changed the title) as you posted in an old thread that may be entirely unrelated to your problem.

As you correctly observe, Elements 2019 has not been installed in its default location.  So, now I have to ask whether it is installed at all?  Did it come installed on your Dell computer or did you install it via download or disk?  How do you know that it is even installed or has not been deleted from your machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines