• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to login in Adobe Photo Shop Elements 2019 using the "Help/Login" menu selection. I'm using the latest Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge as my default browser. It says I need to upgrade my browser to use Internet Explorer 11, but there is no way to select it from within the Adobe application. Internet Explorer is not an upgrade.  I need to login from the Adobe application so that I can check for updates.

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go here, download the adobe creative cloud for desktop. If it asks you to sign in, sign in.  Problem should go away.

Just download it, install it, sign in if it asks you to, then ignore it. 
You won't use the creative cloud for desktop for anything related to Photoshop elements. CC for desktop is around a 530MB download. 

Adobe Creative Cloud download | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

This same issue was discussed here: 
Solved: Fehlermeldung "Aktualisierung erforderlich" Photos... - Adobe Support Community - 12315207

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines