• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 - Organizer - People

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020  - Organizer for a couple of years and most recently, when I click on the "People" tab, sometimes the people who I have tagged show up, and most of the time I get a blank screen that says "Import Media to see similar looking faces grouped automatically".  As I click around, sometimes they will come back and most of the time they disappear.  

Anyone with thoughts on why this is working sporatically and how can this be fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop Elements forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been seeing this in Elements 2021, but only after I have been performing some face recognition operations in the UnNamed People room.  To help figure out whether this is a reproducible bug, can you please answer the following questions.

1. What OS and build number are you operating under?  If on Windows, look in the Settings>Device>About dialog:
  2. What are your computer specs:  CPU, GPU, and RAM
  3. How many media files do you have in your catalog?
  4. How many named People stacks do you have?
  5. How many UnNamed People stacks do you have?
  6. When the stacks disappear, do they reappear if you go back to the Media grid and select and unselect a People tag?
  7. Does this happen while you are adding names in the UnNamed People room?

I don't know if you are having the same problem as me, but this will help Adobe figure it out.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have seen this most of the time when performing face recognition operations in the UnNames People room.  Please see the answers below and hopefully Adobe can release a fix for this as it makes the program unusable for what I am trying to do.

1. What OS and build number are you operating under?  If on Windows, look in the Settings>Device>About dialog: Windows 10 Pro - build 19042.746
  2. What are your computer specs:  CPU, GPU, and RAM i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40 GHz (16GB RAM)
  3. How many media files do you have in your catalog? ~50k media files
  4. How many named People stacks do you have? ~30
  5. How many UnNamed People stacks do you have? ~20
  6. When the stacks disappear, do they reappear if you go back to the Media grid and select and unselect a People tag? sometimes they come back.  I havent been able to find the pattern to get them to come back everytime
  7. Does this happen while you are adding names in the UnNamed People room? - yes, this is occuring

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The named people should be ~350, not 30

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines