• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2023 & Premiere Elements 2023 STE Download (Windows) Teacher and Student Ed

Participant ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I legally buy and use this as a retired teacher? I have found one available for download but want to make sure it is legal to do so.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Read about requirements here, it's not as easy as checking a box.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html#:~:text=Purchase%20options&text=Student%20and%20teacher%20discounts%20are,com%20or%20from%20Adobe%20resellers.

SOMETHING TO CONSIDER: I actaully have access to all Adobe products (all the subscription products, not stand alones like PSE)  thorough my school district.  Some Districts let retired staff keep their emails.

I log into Adobe Creative Cloud using my Schoo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read about requirements here, it's not as easy as checking a box.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html#:~:text=Purchase%20options&tex....

SOMETHING TO CONSIDER: I actaully have access to all Adobe products (all the subscription products, not stand alones like PSE)  thorough my school district.  Some Districts let retired staff keep their emails.

I log into Adobe Creative Cloud using my School credentials-  I can even download and install all adobe products.   I needed to install adobe acrobat pro to edit some state level testing documents, so I installed it on my home computer-- I needed a couple of features not found in the "web" version.

2023-03-27_044659.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No email anymore. Is that what is required?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who is selling this version?  It may be a scam.  See this article.

As I understand it, you are not eligible for the Academic discount.  See the Student/Teacher Eligibility found here

(for North America) and here (for outside North America).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is available at Office Max and Staples. I am probably not eligible anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines