Adobe Photoshop Elements V14 / Adobe Premiere Elements V15

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the following products:

1. Adobe Photoshop Elements V14
  2. Adobe Premiere Elements V15

These are standalone perpetual licences and I am trying to install these products on a user’s Windows 10 laptop these install fine however when I try and sign in and register the products I am notified of a new update however I am unable to progress as get a "The Update Server is not responding the server might be online or the internet or firewall settings may be incorrect"

We are using a corporate network behind a Web Proxy. Both programmes are trying to connect to the internet directly however these will be blocked by our firewall policies.

Can anyone please advise how we can get these products working? - I thought I would post on here as there are no support email addresses I could find. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could always ask your corporate IT support department (or whoever is charge of your firewall) to allow that specific laptop access to the Adobe servers for a short period of time to perform the updates. It's not particularly difficult to do, but they will no doubt need convincing that the updates are essential to the company's business 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines