• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe photshop elements rearrange photos

Participant ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported 136 photos into the organizer media page. about 20 of them are of the same person. I want to move those twenty to the end of the page so they can be at the end of a slideshow. I naively thought that I could just drag and drop photos wherever I wanted to. I guess simplicity is too much to ask for with ADOBE. After a frustrating attempt to research this in the guides I then went though a frustratng chat with 3 different chat experts. Their official answer was : 

"Thank you for the information. I understand your query now, and unfortunate I have to tell you that we can not move them manually, we can only rearrange them by sorting them by name, date , size and types."

Does anyone have a simple workaround for this? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

There are features - not workarounds- that easily handle what you want to do in the Organizer.  Take a look at this article which explains  how to create Albums.  As stated in the article:

You can drag the photos within an album to arrange them in any order you want.

If you are talking about creating a slideshow in the Organizer, you can also click on the Media tab in the Slideshow Editor and drag the photos around to your selected order there.

Snap_2023.03.08_18h46m57s_000.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith. I dont know what you mean. When I click on the link you shared it brings me to a list of ADOBE apps to pick from. I pick the adobe phtoshop elements and it brings me to a page that shows my question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith. I dont know what you mean. When I click on the link you shared it brings me to a list of ADOBE apps to pick from. I pick the adobe phtoshop elements and it brings me to a page that shows my question. 

By @seniornewbie

Yes, @John T Smith  has moved your post from the wrong forum where you have posted to the good one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok I didnt realize that. Ill pay more attention next time. Thx to both 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are features - not workarounds- that easily handle what you want to do in the Organizer.  Take a look at this article which explains  how to create Albums.  As stated in the article:

You can drag the photos within an album to arrange them in any order you want.

If you are talking about creating a slideshow in the Organizer, you can also click on the Media tab in the Slideshow Editor and drag the photos around to your selected order there.

Snap_2023.03.08_18h46m57s_000.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Greg S---Ill look into it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just typed a reply and before I clicked 'Post" I decided to click "correct answer' first. Well then my reply disappeared.  Ill try again. So I was able to go into the slideshow editor after a i created a slidehow and was able to drag and drop whatever I wanted to anywhere. Great. I guess tech support could have told me that but they probably was tunnel vision answer to my question of how I can drag and drop in the organizer media view. Im going at a snails pace but thanks alot. Now all i have to do is figure out how to save what I dropped and dragged because I want to use a different slideshow. I know I sound very simplistc but this stuff aint so easy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines