Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Phtoshop download on new computer

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I bought Adobe Photoshop approximately 5 years ago now, and since I got a new Macbook last year I want to download Adobe Photoshop to my new computer. Obviously, I have the code from the edition I bought on my old computer, so I suppose I somehow can download that version down to my new laptop? I just don't know how to do it? 

It can't be true that I have to pay for the program one more time, can it? 

I hope some of you out there know what to do 🙂 

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exact version of Photoshop are you referring to and what version of MAC OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

It's version 13.0 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What MAC OS version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catalina - 10.15.7

So now I've downloaded the program, but when I try to enter my serial number it says "Invalid number"...? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And under registred products I can see my version of Adobe Photoshop Elements - saying registred..? So I think I somehow have to uninstall / deactivate it and then install it or activate the code again? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 13 will not run on Catalina, you'll need to upgrade to the most recent version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sums it up.  No work arounds.     You have to purchase the latest version.    Your download of your old version is useless- feel free to delete it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I can see my version of Adobe Photoshop Elements"

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to Photoshop Elements.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines