• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe support for raw in PSE 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will PSE,2020 support Lumix GX80/85 raw files? Will I need to download a plugin? Will Adobe provide plugin support for "old" 2020 version?

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this the Panasonic Lumix GX80/85  requires at least camera raw 9.7 and

pse 2020 ships with camera raw 11.3, so yes the camera should be supported with your pse 2020.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Do you ecer contact Adobe for support of your PSE 2020?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support is NOT very flexible... maybe I didn't register my PSE 12; Adobe WILL NOT HELP with anything related to that obsolete version. Adobe aggressively defends their revenue stream.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What issue are you having with psw 12?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to get raw support. I couldn't sign in to an account to get a download. Adobe would not give me a way to identify sign in credentials for PSE leaving me with a dead copy. I need to load a newer copy despite being advised that PSE newer than 2020 required an updated processor (so buy a new computer!) and that Adobe didn't want to support a two year old version (perpetual license!). Adobe wants me to subscribe to PS for $120 a year or buy a new version of PSE each year for that much or more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of windows do you have pse 12 on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently updated win10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean by "raw support"?  Elements 2020 will allow you to use the latest ACR (version 14.x).  See this article.  You need to follow the instructions precisely.

Alternatively, you can use the free Adobe DNG batch converter to convert your raw files to the DNG format for use in ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines