• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Again!!!!AGAIN!!!!! ELEMENTS ISN'T COMPATIBLE WITH IOS VENTURA??? REALLY?? AGAIN??

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AGAIN!!!!!!

PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS WONT WORK WITH LATEST IOS VENTURA UPGRADE????

THIS IS THE SAME ISSUES  ADOBE HAD WITH MONTEREY!!! (see attached)

I JUST PURCHASED elements 22 and now its already crashed???

WHY DONT YOU EVER TALK WITH YOUR USERS OR APPLE OR SEND A NOTIFICATION ABOUT UPDATES????

AGAIN RIPPED OFF???

REALLY???

AGAIN???

REALLY, really, REALLY!!!

you guys better fix this one!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe ha$ made it$ policie$ pretty clear, I'd $ay.  You know they could tweak it like other companies do, but then they would not make mucho dinero selling us a new PSE every year or two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@johnd70391970 I believe you have told us that you have found a great different software solution.  After all these months, I'm sorry that your anger directed at Adobe does not allow you to stop trolling on this forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, we were cross-posting.  Apology accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  and I can continue to use Elements 4 on my Windows 10 machine, Even though it was released more than 17 years ago.  I am about to upgrade to Windows 11 and I suspect I will be able to use it there too.  So forgive me if I am of the opinion that the fault lies with the OS publisher who fails to allow legacy software to work on an updated operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshots are about photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Glenn 8675309, this is an old thread that has been revived by someone who apparently thinks it's OK for Apple to create a new Operating System every year that won't support legacy programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

feel free to delete my comment.    I've just spent 30 minutes looking into the entire ventura thing---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines