• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

aligning images in Elements 2020

Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to manually blend 2 images with differing exposures.  Before I do this on layers in the Elements Expert workspace, I would like to align the images.  I am instructing photographers, some of whom are using Photoshop CC and others are working in Photoshop Elements.

In the past I have been able to temporarily go to the Guided Edit Mode and with Photomerge, I have aligned the images and then returned to the Expert mode to continue with my project of manually  blending the exposures of the 2 images.

How can I accomplish this in Elements 2020?

Mary Lou

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Go to File>New>blank file and enter the dimensions for your project. Also, enter resolution value. This will be your canvas.

Open picture A, and using one of the selection tools, select the object that you are interested in, then Edit>copy

Go back to the canvas, then Edit>paste.

Do the same for picture B

A & B are on separate layers. Adjust brightness, contrast, etc. for A&B on the respective layers

Activate the move tool and position the selected objects A&B

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to File>New>blank file and enter the dimensions for your project. Also, enter resolution value. This will be your canvas.

Open picture A, and using one of the selection tools, select the object that you are interested in, then Edit>copy

Go back to the canvas, then Edit>paste.

Do the same for picture B

A & B are on separate layers. Adjust brightness, contrast, etc. for A&B on the respective layers

Activate the move tool and position the selected objects A&B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is different in photoshop elements 2020 from earlier versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines