• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of sudden after using Photoshop Elements for years (currently 2019 version) it will not open

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can clich on my Photoshop Elements 2019 icon fine and it opens the main screen where can choose Photo Editor, video editor or organization.  When I click on the Photo Editor, it appears to start loading, but never does open.  I am getting EXTREMELY frustrated with Adobe.  They will no long give support for Elements 2019 and I have searched it a great deal on this forum and anything I try from this forum does not repair the problem.  I am SICK of it.  Can anyone resolve this for me???  Or is Adobe's way to FORCE people to purchase newer versions?  If this is the case, I am going to look for something else.

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some more specific information.  After the  main screen for Photoshop Elements 2019 opens, I click on the Photo Editor icon and the message bar that comes up states "Loading Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor Workspace..."  The after about five minutes or so  it disappears and takes me back to the main screen.  Nothing ever opens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try downloading and installing the free Creative Cloud Desktop application. You do not need to subscribe to any software.  However, it appears to be necessary to validate the license on older versions of Elements.  I can't guarantee that this will work, but it is worth trying and a number of users have reported success with this suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines