• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone using elements 2023 yet?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Mac user, before I uptate my Mac to the Monterey OS I want to know if the new 2023 

version will work with it.  My 2020 or 2022 will not from what I read.  Thanks

TOPICS
Mac , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Elements 2023 will work on Macs, even on the new chips.  But check to make sure you have the correct hardware.   You can download a free trial of Elements 2023 before buying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for answering.  Sorry to repeat myself but, just to clarify it will work on OS Monterey specifically?  I have not updated my OS to Monterey only because my older version of Elements will not work.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 2023 (Organizer and Editor) works fine on the latest Intel iMac using Monterey. However, Premiere Elements seems a little unstable. It usually opens OK as a standalone app and performs well once open but on my Mac cannot complete startup from the Home Page or when Phostoshop Elements is also running. I hope an update of some kind smoothes this out. I'm not so sure I would get Premiere Elements 2023 but Photoshop Elements 2023 looks very good so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are all of the required specifications for Elements 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried to install Photoshop Elemnts 2023 version on my 2023 iMac with the M1 chip. My 2021 version worked fine but I wanted the newest version and now , after downloading the 2023 version - neith one works. The Organizer quickly installed but the Editor does not open after download. I have tried every method I know including the (zsh shell fiasco messae instructions from Apple) No help from Adobe and no messages from iMac 2023 M1 chip users about similar issues. Going to consult Geek Squad since there seems to be no help from Adobe about these issues. I have always had issues with Phtoshop installations but this one is really the worst one in the last 10 years.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines