• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are PSE2021 images automatically saved in the cloud?

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud was automatically installed when I purchased and installed the stand-alone PSE 2021.  Becuase I cannot get rid of CC without losing the PSE, are the images automatically saved in the cloud?  I want to have nothing to do with the cloud.

TOPICS
Creative , Download and install , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To answeryour question: No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then why do I get a message saying to connect to the Internet when I try to open an image in my PSE or the even PSE itself? Compare this to when you are told to call Jeep first when you try to get into your Jeep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that's an entirely differently matter.  

Please provide a screenshot of the message you see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled the app.  I also tried to reinstall my old version 2019, and they would not do it except through Creative Cloud.  There is a trial and then you pay 20 bucks a month for the subscription.  this is exhortation.  so I am quitiing Adobe - all of it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That must be Photoshop NOT Photoshop Elements you are trying to install. To reinstall Photoshop Elements 2019 use your original disks, or the download you were originally given.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're pretty confused about a couple of things 

1. The installation process.
2. That whole business about the creative cloud and extortion--- not even close to being accurate.

Let me know when your'e done being upset and I will be happy to help explain things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines