• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assigning Locations in Elements 2020 Organizer

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported 300 pictures into Photoishop Elements 2020 Organizer.  First of all, NONE of the 300 appear in the Places Unpinned section.  I only see the message that says "Import media to add location information", which I thouight I did.

I then tagged, including locations tags from the media section and put them into Events.  Still do not appear in Places.

I tried searching for the locations under Places and tried pinning but that did not work.

From Media, I selected only the pics associated with one location, such as Cairo, selected the add location tab, did my search and assigned the tag, but, again, nothing appears in the Places area under pinned (nor unpinned).

Obvioudsly I am missing something.  How can I get the locations to appear in Places?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Actions , Mac , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you switch to the "Pinned" in the Places view and see if the images are already placed on the map? If the imported images already have GPS information Elements Organizer places them directly on the map based on the GPS info. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's working now.  My problem, eveytime I went to places from my album, it always displayed Nothing America.  This threw me as I was expecting to see the pinned places.

however, I still can't to have of my unpinned items actually show up as unpinned.  I just add location from media view.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines