• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aurora Plug-in for PSE 2021

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got PSE 2021, but I really want to start doing HDR. Apparently there is a plug-in for PSE - but I only see references to Macs. Does anyone know if it works/is supported on Windows? I have tried Aurora and their support line is not too supportive.

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Aurora website indicates that it works for both Windows and Mac.  And this review says it will work as a plug-in for Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not supported on windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photomatix has been a gold standard for HDR photography.  They are currently offering a free download of their Essentials version.  (This doesn't include a plug-in.)  It is a Windows program, and if you like it, there is a Photoshop tone-mapping plug-in that works in Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines