• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Haze Removal

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Elements11 for a long time, but recently lost access after I had to return my laptop to Microsoft. I need Elements, so started a trial of Elements12. One of the things I loved in Elements11 was the Auto Haze Removal function, but was aghast when I discovered it was not available in elements12 when I downloaded a trial version. Is that the case? If so, can I still buy Elements11?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not sell this old version of the software any longer.  It is possible that if you registered PSEv.11 subsequent to purchase, a link may be available in your account. Log in to Adobe and check your account.

PSE 2024 if available here: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 is now available - Adobe Community - 14169974

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as i know, Photoshop Elements 14 was the first version with Auto Haze Removal.

If you look on your Adobe account maybe you can see the version you had.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Elements 2024 has introduced Quick Actions, including one-click dehaze.

I have a YouTube video which may be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines