Exit

Background colour tool panel gone in photoshop 2022

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

46CDBB5E-E36F-4F6C-9442-930D25684832.jpeg

4370C58C-36F9-4FF8-9AFB-296F8C7629DE.png

Hello - I've been using photoshop 2018 for about 3 years I've just updated to photoshop 2022 I used to choose a background colour or gradient colours in the bottom left corner which was super easy now that's not there ... so I'm not sure how I can easily change background colours like before 

I've attached two photos of what I mean 

at this point I wish I didn't upgrade my photoshop and worried as I use it every day for my business 

plewse help asap 🥲

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post proper screenshots in the future. 

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

That does not appear to be Photoshop, so what application are you really using – Photoshop Elements, …? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Based on your attached images, I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the resolution of your screen?

Also, there is an update to pse 2022 that mitigates the problem some what by moving the

toolbox icon groups closer together vertically, so if you see a dialog about getting an update

when starting pse 2022 please install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines