• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurred images when in play mode

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I press play mode my images get blurred and when I stop play mode the images return to clear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please specify the version and the application you are using where you are finding this issue.

Also mention the name of the feature you are using to help us assist yo better.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m on Premiere Elements 2019 (just downloaded it yesterday).. and Mac OS Sierra version 10.12.6

-motion feature-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is forum is for Photoshop Elements. Request you to please post your query to Premiere Elements forum with all details for further assistance.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When playing during project creation, the computer has to generate "real time" previews.  That is different than normal playing of video clips or viewing still images.   The clarity of that preview depends on the project setting, the media and strength of your computer. 

Can you provide more detail about how you set up the project, project settings, source media and your computer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines