• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bought Premier Elements but only Organizer?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had several emails earlier in the year about a bundle of Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements which sounded great for what I wanted.  First I bought what I thought was the bundle, but turns out it is only Premier Elements in the download. After I installed what I got,to my dismay, both Photoshop and Premier Elements are a trial version and the only real functional thing is the Organizer.  Is this real?  The Organizer is a nice to have, but not something I wanted.  I expected something more than just a trial version of Photoshop/Premier.  Anything I can do or is this $100 Organizer all I get?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since you have bought the product, you would have got an activation code with you to activate the license. Until activated, the Photoshop elements and Premiere elements run in trial mode, while Organizer doesn't need activation.

Photoshop Elements
Premiere Elements
Help > Sign InHelp > Sign OutThe product activates once you start it for the first time after entering the serial number. For help finding the serial number, see Find your serial number or redemption code.

Refer to this link for more information on activation: Activate and deactivate Adobe products

Let me know if you face any issues.

Thanks

Arshla Jindal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only got the download to install everything.  In just finding the email again, you may have hit it on the head.  I'll try again tonight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please reach out to our customer support team at Contact Customer Care in case you require further assistance with your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who did you purchase from?  And what version did you buy?   If you did not receive an activation code, it sounds to me like you have been scammed.  I hope this is not the case and that Arshla's response answers your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually bought it on line at Adobe and the installer download is right from my account.  Thank goodness, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines