Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush colour ?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just bought an XP PEN Deco 03 to discover painting.

I began with black brush and everything works fine, even when setting brush settings for the xppen.

When i switched to blue (or any other colour) I get a line made of really different blues. I couldn't figure out how to get a line made with the only blue I chose. You'll see easily on the picture.

If I use the pen tool, I get a one colour line but i loose the brush effect of my xp pen.

I get the same issue when using the computer's mouse.

How can I solve this ?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like your using photoshop?

(you posted in the photoshop elements forum)

If so, in photoshop go to Window>Brush Settings>Color Dynamics and see if any slider is set to other than 0 (zero) or Control set to something other than Off.

You could also just uncheck Color Dynamics.

bd.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS Elements...

I couldn't found this parameter but It looks like this kind of setting was my issue.

I spent 20 minutes changing brush, colour, options... It finally came back to a unique colour... Don't know how...frustrating...

Thanks for trying to help,

Hope I won't get the same issue again !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For photoshop elements in the Brush Tool Options at the bottom click on Tablet Settings to see pressure settings and Brush Settings for other settings.

bse.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines