• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug in Elements Organizer at least versions 2019 & 2021

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When double clicking a photograph in organizer to view a larger image, if the screen window width is large only a grey box is shown and not the image.

I discovered when I had the organizer window maximised to 5120x1440 when using Elements 2019.

Believing it could possibly be an issue with this older version, I upgraded to 2021 but the issue persists.

With smaller windows there is no problem but for window widths around 4400 upwards the image turns into a grey box.

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE Organizer still has a problem.
I also have an old unresolved problem with PSE 15: I cannot display the organizer in full screen, because the commands (File-Edit ... as well as the context menus) are not active. You have to make a window smaller, and not put it at the top of the screen so that the commands can be done.
I uninstalled PSE 15, reinstalled; the problem does not change. By installing it on another PC, same problem.
When trying PSE 2020 and 2021 trial versions, similar issue in full screen organizer. My screen is 4k, scaled (Windows 10 Pro 20H2) at 150%. Ditto with 100% or 200%. On my laptop I also have PSE 15 installed. The screen resolution is 1600 x x900. The problem is the same.  See the unsolved post from March 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gilbertj93675189  Just a thought:

Does turning off "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" in the Taskbar Settings help? 

There is also the ForceAngleGraphics Registry hack which might work as well.

Both potential solutions are described in this Knowledge Base article:

Mouse cursor not visible or menus not opening in Adobe Elements Organizer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Phil Pickering 

Thanks for your thought: Indeed, it works perfectly.
It is only frustrating that PSE Organizer is the only software (to my knowledge) that has this problem with automatic taskbar hiding.
In addition, I do not understand that Adobe encourages its customers to deactivate a Windows function rather than modify its software, the problem dating back several years already and is carried over to each new version.
Have a nice day.
Gil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines