• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw is not started when PSE 2021 Editor is launched from Apple Photos for a raw photo

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I directly launch PSE 2021 editor for a photo in raw format, the Camera Raw is automatically started.

However when PSE 2021 is launched from Apple Photos v6, PSE is not automatically starting Camera Raw.

Is there a setting or another means which would allow PSE to automatically start Camera Raw when PSE is launched from Apple Photos?   

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @TEHorn 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

When you are opening the RAW images from Apple photos to PSE, Photos automatically converts the image into .JPG format, which is why this image doesn't open up in Camera Raw in PSE.

Hence, the setting to change this should be available at Photos app end, if any. I suggest you to please reach out to Apple for the same. The follwoing article might provide you a few insights.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204977

I hope this helps you.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines