• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw support for OM-1

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Raw 14.5 update is still not enabling my Photoshop Elements 2022 to recognize my OM-1 *ORF files even though Adobe states that it is now supported. Any ideas, please? I am using Windows 11.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

If you didn't know it already the camera raw updates offered thru the Creative Cloud desktop application are really meant for photoshop cc so photoshop elements users need to follow these directions to install the update into photoshop elements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/camera-raw-update-not-available.html

You can skip the part about downloading the camera raw installer, since you already have camera raw 14.5 in the CC>File Formats folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you didn't know it already the camera raw updates offered thru the Creative Cloud desktop application are really meant for photoshop cc so photoshop elements users need to follow these directions to install the update into photoshop elements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/camera-raw-update-not-available.html

You can skip the part about downloading the camera raw installer, since you already have camera raw 14.5 in the CC>File Formats folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, Jeff. It was just the clue that I needed and, after much perseverence, I got it to work - thank goodness!

Kind regards

Andy S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your previous assistance worked well and I have happily been accessing my OM-1 *ORF files directly in Photoshop Elements 2022. However, this is no longer the case - despite not having changed any settings, either in camera or on my computer! I have uninstalled and re-installed my PS2022 and have also downloaded and updated the Camera Raw programme to V15.2. Am at a loss once again. Any ideas, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines