• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I get the upgrade price download if I have 2013 Elements on disc but not installed?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get the upgrade price for the Photoshop Elements 2023 download if I have Photoshop Elements 2013  on disc but not installed on my current machine?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you had it registered at one point, shouldn't be a problem.  During the checkout process you are given a chance to check a little box that says "Check here if you own a previous version" and you typically end up getting $20 knocked off when the price is $99, like it is now.  

Give the [purchase a try:  if you don't see the box I mentioned, just wait a few weeks forthe price to drop donw to $79, sometimes it even drops to $59- but $79 is the most common sale price.    One year I got it for $59--- You won't be able to take $20 off if its on sale for $59,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines