Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can not install with latest updates

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to install Adobe Premiere Elements 19. I have the latest operating system on Widows 10, no updates needed and I have internet explorer 11 and Edge but I keep getting this message "Your browser or operating system is no longer supported. You may need to install the latest updates to your operating system."

I contacted support but told me to post my query here. They also told me to try a download link  and try emptying my ccache and cookies beforehand, I did this and still didn't work.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021
This issue has been reported by many posters. See this thread: Solved: Unable to install Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 on... - Adobe Support Community - 12186914 The solution is provided in one of the posts towards the end, and has been confirmed subsequently. Do let us know how you make out.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been reported by many posters. See this thread:

Solved: Unable to install Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 on... - Adobe Support Community - 12186914

The solution is provided in one of the posts towards the end, and has been confirmed subsequently.

Do let us know how you make out.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will try it out later today.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news, I  installed Creative_Cloud_Set-Up.exe, signed in to my Adobe account and then I was able to download and install Elements 2019 through 'Products' on my account.
It now works, but what a silly system, especially as I bought the disks outright and just expect them to work and the fact that I spent agents on chat with an Adobe agent first.

Thank you very much for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that it worked out for you. It is a convoluted route to the end zone!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines