• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't create slide show

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a simple slide show using Photoshop Elements 19.  When I select images in the Organizer and then click Create > Slide Show, I see a screen with three icons at the left, menus at the top etc. but only for a nanosecond before it auto-generates a Preview.  When the preview ends, that's it.   The only thing visible, apart from the slider bar at the bottom, are the Theme and Music icons at the left.  Which don't respond (except oddly, a couple of times during my repeated and very frustrated attempts to use them).  The  only way out of this is to hit the Esc key, which asks me if I want to save my slide show to the Organizer, even though I've had no chance to add media, edit it.  When I respond no, it just takes me out of the Organizer.   Below is what I see, covering the entire screen.  I have been looking online at Adobe Elements 19 tutorials etc.  They all start with the premise that you are jumped immediately to a Preview, with no other option and with no way out.  

TOPICS
Creative

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I just noticed an error in this post.  I meant to say that "When I respond no, it just takes me out of the Preview and into the Organier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, it looks like my photo did not upload.  I don't know why.  Everything about that process seemed to go as it should after it prompted me to add a tag(s).  Slideshow problem.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photo upload worked this time, at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines