• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Figure Out How to Change This Setting to Inches

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can't be this hard!  Area of concern is outlined in green.  How do I change this to inches?  Thanks!

Elements.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You are using the Save for Web feature which, as its name suggests, is specifically geared-up for saving images for use on the Web. As such, the Image Size units of measurement in the Save for Web dialog window are solely for pixels, as that is how images are measured on-screen.

If you want to resize your image using inches as the unit of measurement you will need to go to Image > Resize > Image Size... In the Image Size dialog window that appears you will be able use the Document Size section to enter your required width and height in inches. (Use the drop-down menu to choose Inches if another unit of measurement is already pre-selected.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I upgraded to the 2021 version from v9 because Windows 10 won't run v9, so it's been several iterations and in v9 this was achieved by the steps I mentioned in my original post.  I had the option of inches or pixels for saving for web.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines