• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't finish loading Elements 10

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to download 2 of 2 Premier Elements 10 but I get the message: "The file archive part of Adobe Premiere Elements 10 is missing. You need all parts in the same folder."

It worked on my old HP desk computer.  Now I have a new Dell desk computer.  I loaded the Elements 7 disk and it works fine.  I have the upgrade number that I paid for the Elements 10 - suits my needs. 

This is a brand new computer, no games on it, Foxfire, plenty of RAM, etc.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggest you to download the application from this link and use your serial number for activation: Download Adobe Premiere Elements 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, and 9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arshla,

I did start from the link below, the underlined

Download Adobe Premiere Elements...   I clicked on 10, got the boxes, chose for Android (Dell), clicked on 1 of 2, fine, but 2 of 2 I got this message: "The file archive part of Adobe Premier Elements 10 is missing.   You need all parts in the same folder."  I started over, from the Adobe site several times before going to Contact for Help.   I did enter my serial #.. I worked fine on my older desk computer, an HP.  This is my new Dell.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

On Thursday, January 17, 2019, 10:07:41 PM PST, arshla jindal <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

Can't finish loading Elements 10

created by arshla jindal in Photoshop Elements - View the full discussion

Suggest you to download the application from this link and use your serial number for activation: Download Adobe Premiere Elements 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, and 9

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10877034#10877034 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10877034#10877034

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines