• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Elements 12?!

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got out my old Elements 12 discs to install on my Mac Pro running Mojave. The validation step says "Connect to the internet" and obviously I am.

How do I fix this?

Secondly, I attempted to register my serial on my profile and it said my serial is already in use!!

How do I get this old copy working again? I can't afford the newest stuff (which is why I'm still using a Mac Pro on Mojave)!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attempted to register my serial on my profile and it said my serial is already in use!!

By @Dawnpoint

Please go to Adobe Customer Service and only ask to have your activations reset (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They require an active plan to get live support?? What crap. I just want to use my old software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines