• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Photoshop Elements 2021

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When starting my PE 2021 dvd, I get a small window that shows Language and Place to put the program. I can't enlarge that window, and I can't continue.

I tried to use the setup.exe method, same problem. Tried a different browser, didn't work. Tried to download & enter the serial number to unlock, but same problem.

Please help.

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Are you sure nothing happened?

Each time you press the tab key the focus will change to the next user interface element. There's quite a subtle visual hint as to where the focus currently lies (a dotted border around the element in focus). You'll need to press the tab key a number of times:

1st tab - no change

2nd tab

tab1.jpg

3rd tab

tab2.jpg

4th tab

tab3.jpg

Now, obviously by the time you get past the Language and Location boxes you won't be able to see the Continue button, but if you've

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried, just made the letters bigger, the small screen did not budge, it still maintained to show the language and the place where to put the software. Thanks though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try using the tab key as outlined by @VipinGupta in his reply marked as the correct answer?

(It sounds like you have only changed your display resolution).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that, yes, nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also tried it offline, tried a restart...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On top of the little box that shows, there's the - and the x but no square to enlarge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure nothing happened?

Each time you press the tab key the focus will change to the next user interface element. There's quite a subtle visual hint as to where the focus currently lies (a dotted border around the element in focus). You'll need to press the tab key a number of times:

1st tab - no change

2nd tab

tab1.jpg

3rd tab

tab2.jpg

4th tab

tab3.jpg

Now, obviously by the time you get past the Language and Location boxes you won't be able to see the Continue button, but if you've pressed the Tab key only once after the Location box was in focus, you should be able to hit the Enter key to activate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your patience. I did read TAB, tried, but didn't know I had to TAB 4 times. Worked out fine, it did, and now I'm a happy PE 2021 user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay! 🙂

My fault - I should be the one apologizing. I should have made it clearer from the outset 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a hard time and had to contact Adobe to have someone there to fix and it finally downloaded. GREAT that they had the free service to fix but used up many hours of my time and exhausted now. They should not sell THIS APP if it doesn't download easily. Miserable day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines