• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't "rename" folder - "Analysis" running

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I created a new subfolder in Elements 2020, and I then tried to rename it.  I received a small dialog box that said "Analysis is currently running on the selected media.  Please try again after some time."    This has been going on for nearly 30 minutes now ... how do I get this to stop?  This seems to be a new condition, I've been able to rename folders before ....?????  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to , Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uncheck all the red arrow stuff i nyour organizer preference file.  Analysis can take days to run.  I find it mostly useless. 2022-07-30_175614.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happens when there already exists a folder with the same name you're trying to rename this folder to.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines