• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Reinsall current Essentials on new laptop

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Esentials 15 January 2022 and  the PC I had it on broke so I'm trying to reinstall it on a new laptop but it keeps telling me that the activation code is invalid when I know it is not. Can anybody help me please. Greg (Mansfield)

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about Photoshop Elements 15, it was released more than 6 years ago.  So, in 2022, you may have purchased it second-hand or possibly from an illigitimate seller. 

If you have a legitimate copy that has been licensed to your Adobe account, you will have to contact Adobe Support and ask them to reset the license activation. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help & Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Hours of operation outside of the United States are limited. See the phone link for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greg-S.

Thanks for your help. The problem was with the download that was the only one in my account page, in the end I searched through old emails and found the original link for download and it all worked from there. I haven't been on my PC over Christmas but once again thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines