• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't uninstall photoshop elements 13 from mac

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to uninstall photoshop elements 13 from my macbook.  When I open the program and try to sign out (under Help) nothing happens and I am still signed in.  I went to Applications>Utilities>Adobe Installers>  and double clicked on Uninstall Photoshop Elements 13.  I received this message:

“{63DD14A6-1791-4A23-B0A3-D93881BF1B09}” needs to be updated.

The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information.

I went back to the app and clicked on Update but again nothing happened, no message, nothing. The Elements 13 is a 64 bit app. My OS version is Catalina 10.15.5.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is because :

Older versions of Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements contain some 32bit components which were not designed to work on macOS 10.15 Catalina. Older Elements versions were released prior to the Catalina OS release, which was released in October 2019.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/elements-mac-64bit-compatibility.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I manually removed Photoshop Elements 13 and all associated folders per Mac instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to roll back the operating system to uninstall PSE13.

You can go to Adobe chat and only ask to have your activations reset so that you will be signed out:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede....

Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I deleted the program and all references to adobe Photoshop Elements 13 following instructions for Mac users. I will use other photo editing software on my Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines