Exit

Cannot save a loaded pic

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to save an edited photo using either Save or Save As, I get:

defaultnx1z2edik2rg_0-1631641023075.png

Which makes no sense to me, as I'm not attempting to load a file, but save one. 

Any ideas please?

TOPICS
Actions , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Elements are you using? Can you post a screenshot of your entire Save As dialog.  I'm guessing that you have the Save in Version Set option checked, but you may have previously changed the name of the original file in the same editing session and the new file does not match the original image.  I could be totally wrong about that.

Snap_2021.09.14_11h14m20s_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Greg.I'm running Elements 2019, Version 17.0 (20180830.m.125874) x64

When I just went back to repeat my previous "Save" and "Save As", that had failed several times earlier, these now worked and I could not get the ssame results. Though actually, I think my now later attempt at first did fail. But not any more.

I just have to hope that this was one of those sporadic glitches that happen from time to time and will not repeat.

Kind regards, Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines