• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant Import

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased and installed PSE 2020. When I try to import using the In Bulk option, it runs through a lenthy process then says there are some files (like HEIC) that can't be imported.  At the end of the process none of my photos have been imported.  I am able to import using the "From Files and Folders" option, but this will take forever.  Suggestions? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With respect to the failure to import .heic files, have you installed the Microsoft HEIF extension? (And the HEVC video extension if you are using iPhone videos.)

You are the second person to have reported the failure to import issue.  I am wondering whether it has something to do with a Windows update.  In any event, I have reported the issue to Adobe and will try to update this thread if I learn anything new about it.

As for using Import>From Files and Folders, it should not take long.  In the dialog, you can multi-select all of the folders you want to import (using Shift or Ctrl click) and then click the Get Media button.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.06.27_11h27m02s_004_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines