Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant' install Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to install 

Photoshop Elements 2020 <https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html?promoid=CZY722XH&mv=ot...>

OR

Premiere Elements 2020 <https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/premiere-elements-downloads.html?promoid=D4P81Y6G&mv=oth...>

I can download the above download links but when I unzip i get errors, i have tried with windows inbuilt extract as well as 7 zip

I have tried re downloading 

I have tried on a differnt computer with a different internet connection

I have also tried the .exe installers you get whn you click get trial. These errr out with  

117, C117Network connectivity or stability issues.

For more information, see Fatal Error 117 occurred while download.

I have disabled firewall, i have disabled antivius , i have starting my system in safe mode with netwroking, I have tried without my router and have my computer diectly plugged in. Ive tried everything. 

EDIT: attached screenshot of over 1 hr of waitng for thier support and no response.

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is basically the same problem I had 2 days ago and I have had to abandon my purchase of Elements 2020 for now. Errors occurred when I started to extract zip file to install. Waiting to see if Adobe or others have any solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Have given up on Adobe and will try GIMP or something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NO problem here. I just downloaded it via the link you provided. I have Windows 10 Pro v1909 and I can open the Zip file and extract the files with zero problems using the native Windows Zip tool.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines